I love these and they are easy.
* Prep: 1 hour + chilling
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon Spice Island® Pure Vanilla Extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
* In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
* In a microwave bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off; Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 240 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.