Roasted Baby Potatoes from Six Sisters' Stuff
- 3 pounds baby potatoes (I used baby red and miniature yukon gold)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Half or quarter (depending on their size) baby potatoes, then place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix together parsley, dill, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, dried onion, paprika, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over potatoes and toss again to coat.
- Spread potatoes into one layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes to an hour, turning twice, until golden brown and slightly crispy.
***I used regular red potatoes, not baby red potatoes
I found dried chives in the bulk section of WinCo