I just made this recipe from Taste of Home and we really liked it.
* 5 Servings
* Prep: 20 min. Cook: 5 min./ batch
* 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, divided
* 3 tablespoons orange juice
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
* In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup oats and orange juice; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the egg, milk, sour cream, applesauce and vanilla; set aside.
* Place remaining oats in a small food processor; cover and process until ground. Transfer to a large bowl; add the flours, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Stir in the wet ingredients just until moistened.
* Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with blueberries. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 10 pancakes.