This is a great punch to make for parties.
* 20 Servings
* Prep: 25 min. + freezing
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
* 2 cups boiling water
* 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
* 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
* 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
* 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
* 2 cups cold water
* 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
* In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and gelatin in boiling water. In a blender combine pineapple juice and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Add to gelatin mixture. Stir in concentrates and cold water. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
* Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda; stir well. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 151 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.