Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How I Organize My Meals

In case you missed the very first post. This is how I organize dinner. I have an index card that is divided into 4 columns. Each column is for one week of the month. Under each week I have 4-6 dinners listed. I have approx. 30 meals and I can plan what we're having for the whole month . I only have to make (and the family eats) each dinner once a month. Fridays & Saturdays are leftovers/grilled cheese/homemade pizza. Sunday evening is breakfast for dinner-pancakes/waffles, fruit, scrambled eggs, etc . Some days are busier than others so I put the dinners that are the quickest to throw together on those days. The menu lists for each week are in older posts. I'm always looking for a new recipe to try and if we really like it I try to work it in to the rotation for some variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment