Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Revised 4 week menu

Side note: I cook from my menus Monday-Thursday. I have more than 4 recipes listed under each week. That allows for some variety or taking advantage of weekly sales. Friday and Saturday nights we eat leftovers or homemade pizza. I hate cooking big dinners on Friday and Saturday. Even if I buy stuff to make I just don't do it. I know myself well enough to know it won't get done. Homemade pizza is easy. Sunday nights is always breakfast for dinner. Pancakes or waffles with eggs and fruit. I always have that stuff on hand and so I don't put it on my menu or shopping list. Each dinner in the list is linked to the recipe. No shopping lists yet...

Week #1
1. Taco Salad
2. Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
3. Pepperoni Macaroni
4. Spaghetti
5. Meatball Sandwiches
6. Chicken Bacon Ranch
7.  Chicken Enchiladas

Week #2
1. Chicken Parmesan
2. Stromboli
3. Rav'n Ravioli
4. Southwest White Bean Chili
5. Sloppy Joes
6. Fajitas
7.  Chicken Broccoli Alfredo

Week #3
1. Chicken and Black Bean Tostizzas
2. Manicotti
3. Thai Lettuce Wraps
4. Turkey/Chicken Pot Pie
5. Baked Ziti
6. Tuscan Garlic Chicken
7. Pork Chimichangas

Week #4
1. Lasagna
2. Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
3. Pasta with Chicken and Squash
4. Taco Soup
5. BBQ Cups
6. One Pot Sausage and Tortellini
7.  Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps




No comments:

Post a Comment