Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Revised 4 week menu

Side note: I cook from my menus Monday-Thursday. I have more than 4 recipes listed under each week. That allows for some variety or taking advantage of weekly sales. Friday and Saturday nights we eat leftovers or homemade pizza. I hate cooking big dinners on Friday and Saturday. Even if I buy stuff to make I just don't do it. I know myself well enough to know it won't get done. Homemade pizza is easy. Sunday nights are always breakfast for dinner. Pancakes or waffles with eggs and fruit. I always have that stuff on hand and so I don't put it on my menu or shopping list. Each dinner in the list is linked to the recipe. 

Week #1
1. Taco Salad
2. Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
3. Pepperoni Macaroni
4. Spaghetti
5. Meatball Sliders
6. Chicken Bacon Ranch
7.  Chicken Enchiladas
8. Crock Pot Pork Chops

No comments:

Post a Comment